Powered by Blogger.

Nissan 350Z Photography by Webb Bland

(notes by Webb Bland) As a freelance automotive photographer, I enjoy shooting a wide variety of automobiles. I don't focus strictly on exotics or a certain brand; I shoot what's pleasing to the eye, be it an Audi or an Aston Martin. Thus, my growing collection of photographs concerns a great assortment of different vehicles ranging from the Ferrari Enzo and the Porsche Carrera GT super-exotics, to the more "modest" Volkswagen GTI and Subaru WRX STi. Fine art prints of my photos are available from my website.

The heavily modified Nissan 350Z above belongs to a good friend of mine, so I have been fortunate enough to have many opportunities to shoot the car in a range of locations.

© Source: article on seriouswheels.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP