Powered by Blogger.

2007 Bulletproof Automotive Honda S2000 GT

(from Bulletproof Automotive Press Release) LOS ANGELES, October 29, 2007 – Bulletproof Automotive, LLC unveils their Honda S2000 GT, the company’s flagship complete tuned street legal car. Bulletproof Automotive, recognized as the leading importer of high end Japanese tuning products and consultant to many leading companies in the aftermarket, conceptualized, designed and built the car using original parts as well as parts sourced from the Japanese tuning elite.

 Honda S2000 GT Honda S2000 GT-2 Honda S2000 GT-3Ben Schaffer, President of Bulletproof Automotive and chief designer of the S2000 GT elaborates:
“Since it’s inception in 1999, I’ve been a fan of the Honda S2000’s purity and driving performance. Over those years through Bulletproof Automotive I’ve consulted with thousands of S2000 clients to help build their dream car. With this project I allowed myself to build my own dream car and as a result I hope to inspire others as their cars have inspired me. From the onset of the project I set out to keep the car street legal because I intend for it to be full functioning and well balanced in every aspect. Despite the intention to drive the car weekly, I also wanted to push the envelope to the extreme edge with regards to performance and overall quality design. As I set out on this project earlier this year, I was inspired by what the Honda S2000 CR does and does not do. I hope to leave the world with a representation of what the tuner market can do with a legal tuned S2000 so that people can enjoy comparing and contrasting the aftermarket’s capability to Honda’s tuner car offering, the S2000 CR. I hope people enjoy both the creativity of our S2000’s design and also the performance that results from it.”

The Bulletproof S2000 GT’s objective is to be aggressive but timeless, strongly stating it’s performance capabilities but still with manners and subtlety often overlooked in the tuner industry. The car utilizes two sets of wheels. For the street, it runs Top Secret Gold limited TE37 wheels in 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 size with Toyo Proxes T1R tires.

The engine utilizes a CARB legal Vortech supercharger mated to a built F20C motor capable of spinning past 9000 RPM, managed by an AEM EMS. The exhaust system is fully built by Tracy Sports utilizing their header, high flow catalytic converter and full titanium 70mm dual exhaust. For racing duties, the engine is also equipped with a Tracy Sports baffled oil pan and runs to a 4.44 final drive gear also by Tracy Sports.

© Source: seriouswheels
We need your comments below >>

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP